Manta Pro 3" Full Exhaust System Ford Ranger PXII 2016+
SKU: 4WD MNP0004
Ford Ranger PXII 3.2L 2016+ With DPF Manta Pro Performance Turbo Back Exhaust Systems
With over 40 years experience, Manta is now widely regarded as Australia's premier manufacturer of performance exhausts for off-road vehicles.
Manta Exhaust systems are ideal for anyone looking to get more performance out of their 4x4 or who simply want to upgrade their factory OEM set up for a better free-flowing system. Upgrading your exhaust set up to a Manta Performance System has several benefits. By derestricting your whole exhaust system using mandrel bends, high flow catalytic converter and a straight through muffler, you will see an increase in power and torque. Reduced exhaust gas temperature and faster turbo response aid in both the turbo and engine being able to operate at cooler temperatures, while the high flow muffler and straight through pipe design increase performance whilst ensure exhaust noise if not overly excessive.
The Manta Exhaust System comes in either aluminised steel or stainless steel and is designed to mount straight to the existing factory mounting points making the system a straight bolt in retrofit.
Ford Ranger, PX2, 3.2L, October 2016+ Dual Cab models With DPF
* Manta Pro Australia Part Number: MKFD0256
* Mudstuck Part Number: 4WD MNP0004
* Full exhaust system from the turbo back ( Removes DPF system )
* Without diesel catalytic converter
* Material: Aluminised Steel
* Exhaust Size: 3" ( 76mm )
* Muffler Type: Hotdog
* Exit Type: Standard
* Sound: Medium
* Various options/variations available for this vehicle, enquire for further details (full stainless steel option available also).