Nuke 50mm Blow off Valve Vband
SKU: SCR NUK0011
50 mm piston valve with the highest flow capacity available. When it is necessary to be able to rely on the installation and function.
Designed with a oversized 50 mm valve; we believe this is the largest valve available with the highest flow capacity. The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6082 aluminum alloy, anodized for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
Designed and manufactured to handle extreme amounts of power with the same hallmark as all of our performance products.
The Blow off Valve comes with one quick connect pneufit fitting, with oversized 1/4 connection for quick and actuator response. If needed, barb fittings are available.
Spring Pressure Chart:
0,50 - 0,75 bar / 7,25 - 10,9 psi : Additional BLACK SPRING
0,35 - 0,50 bar / 5,07 - 7,25 psi : Stock / included BLUE SPRING
0,00 - 0,35 bar / 0,00 - 5,07 psi : Additional WHITE SPRING
** Measure engine vacuum at idle and with engine at operating temperature.
Available both with V-Band or silicon hose attachment. Nuke Performance unique V-Band design to enable perfect fitment.
The V-Band version is complete with clamp and welding flange.
Technical information :
• CNC manufactured from aluminium alloy 6082.
• The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is glued in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out.
• V-Band clamp and welding flange included.
• 1/4 BSPP thread reference port.
• Delivered with 1x 1/4 BSPP quick connect pneufit fitting for 6mm tubing.
• Delivered with "blue spring" : 0,35 - 0,50 bar / 5,07 - 7,25 psi.
• Springs are available in three different setups : White, Blue , Black.
Height : 98 mm
Diameter : 88 mm
Weight : 399 g
* All measurements including the supplied fittings.