GKTECH V2 S/R/Z32 CHASSIS REAR KNUCKLES WITH ALL NEW KINEMATICS (Order in)
SKU: SCR GKT0147
*NOTE* Currently is an order in product from GKTECH In Australia. Takes roughly 3-4 weeks
combined 8 years of product development and over 1,000 pairs sold we bring to you the V2 S/R/Z32 chassis rear knuckles. We have developed a lightweight yet strong drop knuckle. They come with dual caliper brackets as standard, high-quality PTFE lined spherical bearings throughout and have all new kinematics to drastically improve anti-squat, bump steer, camber gain curves and raised roll center height. The V2 adds even more ridgidity over our very popular V1.
- Ability to run dualcaliperwithout spacing the rotor out
- Ability to rundrumbrake in standard position with dualcalipers(or singlecaliper) installed
- The drop is 40 mm - optimized for cars 40 mm lower than factory ride height (more drop would have required proprietary arms)
- High-quality PTFE lined spherical bearings throughout as standard, common bearing size so replacements are easy to getandaffordable (QA1/FK part #COM10T)
- All new kinematics to significantly increase grip over regular drop knuckles
- Optimized camber curve for more even tire wear
- Optimized bump steer for toe-in under compression without OEM arms' elastokinematics
- Increased anti-squat for more rear weight transfer and traction
- Raised rollcenterheight for better handling
- Lightweight sheet metal design optimized using finite element analyses for ultimate strength - fully dressed weight (bearings, spacers, circlips) 3.9kg (standard knuckle is 5.1kg)
- Clearance for larger GTR drive shafts
- To be mounted with bearing mounting holes perpendicular to the ground in static height (extended LCA's that push the wheel out to the rear of the wheel arch will NOT work well, or at all if extended too far out). Note that our rear LCA's adjust perpendicular to the centerline of the car, which makes sense.
- Will fit all GTR and Z32 chassis' with the use of an S chassis style lower coilover mounting.
- Will clear 17" rims (and even 16" rims with low offsets) and all 18" rims but please note that the closer the rim sits in the wheel-well, the greater the chance that the toe arm mount will come close to hitting. A 17x10.5 +22 Enkei RPF1 wheel was tested and still has around 5 mm of clearance (ample)
- Aftermarket camber, toe and traction rods ARE required and MUST have rose joints as the suspension mounting points on the knuckle are in significantly altered and rubber or similar wouldn't have enough misalignment to work. Lower control arms can be OEM or aftermarket and do not need to be changed. OEM bushings in lower control arms will produce different bump steer curves
- The Wilwood dual caliper bracket that we offer do NOT fit on these knuckles
- OEM S-chassis single piston calipers can be used in a single or dual configuration BUT the drum lever won't fit without modifications.
- OEM GTS-T/GT-R/Z32 2 piston calipers are a direct fit and the OEM drum assembly fits just like OEM.
- For optimal results, S14/S15 or R33 subframe is recommended, or the use of our S13/R32 RLCA anti squat kit
R32 SKYLINE GTS-T
R33 SKYLINE GTR
R33 SKYLINE GTS-T
S13 CA18 180SX
S13 CA18 SILVIA
S13 SR20 180SX
S13 SR20 SILVIA